Monday 10 October 2011

Rosary

Yesterday I had the chance to work with a great up and coming band called Rosary. You can check out their Myspace Page HERE and listen to some brilliant new tracks from the boys. We met up the week before to discuss ideas and they had made it very clear that they didn't want anything 'Cliche'. I had one location in mind that I was dying to use for this but started to sweat because it was a big trespass, anyway it all worked out on the day because we managed to get in and create mayhem. I also asked Ben Lyte to come along with me to shoot a Behind The Scenes Video which you can watch below. I love it when you get together with a group of people and everyone pitches in an idea, we used what ever we could find as props and overall Im really chuffed with the pics, I hope the guys like them and I cant wait to work with them again.



























No comments:

Post a Comment