Saturday 22 October 2011

Westlife

Did you really think I wouldn't post something about them? I edited this video together over a year ago now and it received over 19,000 views on Youtube! Youtube took away the audio for copyright issues so now you cant really watch it (so Ive uploaded it else where). After the heartbreaking news that the best band in my whole wide little world are finishing I wanted to upload it here because..... well just because! Because they are the most entertaining live band ever, if you still havent seen them live in the last 14 years check out what you've been missing in this video. The video took me hours and hours to edit so I hope you appreciate my sweat and tears gone into it.....

Untitled from Lindsay Walker on Vimeo.




Original Youtube Link HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment